Visit my character at Bio-rama!

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

NEW FAN-FIC COMPETITION!

Ok, well I have almost finished my current fan-fic so I am currently thinking about the plot to my next one.
Also (in case any of you havn't noticed) i have some rather snazzy new fish on my blog page. THEY ARE SO AMAZING!
*cough* anyway i have named the green one Zippy and the black one Ned and I'm not sure about the rest.

SO I HAVE A MINI-COMPETITION!
I challenge you to help me name the yellow fish. It can be any name what so ever (boy or girl) and the person who i think has chosen the best name for the fish....SHALL BE THE MAIN PERSON IN THE FIRST POST OF MY NEW FAN-FIC (COMMING SOON)!!!!!!

I shall carry on with my science now. *mumbles* stupid science!
Get naming!

oh and for anyone who like Sarthacus was wondering how i got the fish i went into design on my blog and then went on add a gadget and its somewhere in the gadgets!

22 comments:

  1. Cool fish, Skylara!
    How about Sharkbait for the yellow fish! :P
    Or Bubbles
    Or Zed
    Or....How many times can we enter? Can I keep giving you ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah u can keep giving me ideas kallista ;) thats fine
    OH AND IT CLOSES TOMORROW WHEN I COME ON AND SAY SO :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zap , Lightning, Sunny, Sunshine, Conkers, urmm ... yeah :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about Slinky?
    Skylara!
    Valkyrie?
    Tanith?
    ... um...

    Frodo! Bilbo! Skulduggery? Hero! Flitz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about Cat! *falls down laughing hystericly* A fish named Cat! Lol
    OK, it really was not that funny....sorry....
    How about Skul-Fish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found out if yo place your curser over the fish they come and cluster around it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK more names: Zeke, Hermes, Fido.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh! I like that one, Sarthacus. But I still hope Skylara chooses one of my names! I want to WIN!!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fishduggery Fin!

    Ye know, FISH duggery... Fin, as in the fin on the sides...

    ReplyDelete
  10. *takes Skylara's arm and tries to distract her from Sarthacus's suggestions.* Look at my suggestions, Skalara! They are soooo cooool! Yes? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. sparks
    yellow
    brock
    brick
    stone
    rex
    sonic
    star

    ReplyDelete
  12. Xenophis! Xavier! Xcalibur LOL!


    CALL HIM BOB!!!!!

    Flaming Cabbage!

    Plethora! (as in multiple things)

    THE DESTROYER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. george

    fish

    (and his twin):chips

    hook

    line

    sinker

    alfred

    micheal

    Israel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funky-Fresh Skul-fish!
    Jack
    The Terminater
    Matilda
    Ernie
    Geezer
    Gump
    Vlad the Destroyer
    Bevis
    Bubbles
    Willie
    Nellie
    Zeus
    Neptune
    Sue
    Elvis
    Irelandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG
    Invader
    Midgit fish
    Spider fish
    bat fish
    erm erm...
    HARRY POTTER! no..
    cod
    cod fish
    Peace out fish
    ninja fish
    smudge
    dunno
    skul man
    skul fish
    Fish the detective
    goldy
    Yappy (< that is the weirdeset i ever said)
    NAME IS FLORENCE BLACK JUNIOR!!!
    OR GECKOGIRL JUNIOR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nessie (as in the Loch Ness)
    Callipso
    Godzilla

    ReplyDelete
  17. I put a tribute to this in my new fan fic skylara!! that must count for something!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. joe-the-fish
    shark bait
    Valkyrie
    hail-to-the-fish
    Montague
    XD
    8D

    that's all;) like your bio-rama badge

    ReplyDelete