Visit my character at Bio-rama!

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sherlock Fan-fiction 'Into the Deep' Link

Hi guys! Glad you liked the last part of Skylara's Strange Dream! I might not be able to chat much this week until I get my computer fixed this Friday :(
Since Niall and Leo asked I'm gonna post up a link to my Sherlock fan-fiction 'Into the Deep'. It kind of links on from the end of 'The Great Game' so I'm not sure if any of you will understand it unless you saw the series itself. Since I know quite a few of you haven't I just desided to say before you read it and get a bit confuzzled.
I'm kind of chopping and changing between Skylara's Strange Dream and this with my writing; this normally takes me a bit longer as I have to watch Sherlock and analyse characters and such. My family think I'm rather strange as I sit there watching it over and over again, trying to get them right.
So here it is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7232108/1/Into_the_Deep

Oh! And there might be a few new characters comming into Skylara's Strange Dream in the next chapter...*Wanders away mysteriously*

3 comments:

  1. YAY! NEW CHARACTERS!

    AND SHERLOCK! I MAY START WATCHING! BUT I HAVE NO TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hopes he is dream character*
    *wanders off to read fic*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    I'm sorry for not commenting on the latest part. XD It was epic!

    I loved the snoring and '“Octa!” Pinicolette cried after a moment or two.
    “Thank-you.” He muttered in a clipped tone.'

    LOL :D Cracked me up. I can't wait for the last part, and to see who the wizard is :)

    ReplyDelete